Tuesday, December 23, 2008

An update and sonogram pics of my angel!

I am still at home on complete bed rest. We went to the hospital on Sunday due to some high bp readings. I cried and prayed the whole way to the hospital to not be admitted. My prayers were answered when we got there and everything was okay. My bp had gone back to normal.

I went to the doc on Monday. Baby Grant is 4 lbs and 1800 grams. When he gets to 2000 grams then we are told that the chances of him having any complications if delivered go down significantly. The doc believes that we may get to 2000 grams by next Monday.

Grant looks perfect and is growing great. The fluid is still above normal, heart rate is good and he has now dropped head down. (I will still have a c section).

The doc does not think that I will make it to 36 weeks but anything after this week will be okay. I am 32 weeks tomorrow.

I am just hoping and praying to get through Christmas so that I can be at home with my precious boy and wonderful husband.

I will go back to the doc again on Friday. Here are some pics of sonograms that I am a little late at posting...


IT'S A BOY!!! Daddy is very happy. Parker's new best friend!




Sucking his thumb at 20 weeks.
His heart is actually shaped like a heart! On the same day, I noticed a heart shaped freckle on my belly. 27 Weeks.






Baby Grant's foot at 27 weeks.









Hang in there little guy! Just a few more weeks.
We love you!

No comments: