Thursday, December 11, 2008

30 Weeks Down....6 Weeks to Go

I am 30 weeks today. My protein levels are rising, however they are not rising to the point that the doctor is worried. My kidneys and liver are functioning fine. My BP was very good. My doctor said that we are at a good point now. I am just hoping to be able to go another 6 weeks.

I had a sonogram today as well. Grant seems to be favoring Scott more than me. Grant is measuring two weeks ahead of schedule. The head is growing perfect. He is measuring very long. Hopefully, he will gain another 4 lbs in the next six weeks. Only time will tell.

So, I will remain in the horizontal position and continue to pray that everything is going to be just fine with both me and Grant.

PS Parker and I read the book "God Gave Us You" by Marianne Richmond on a regular basis. Last night, Parker said "Mommy...God is going to give us a baby brother just like in the book "God Gave Us You"! My heart absolutely melted!!!! Parker is so sweet.

1 comment:

laura said...

heather- love your blog! it's good therapy, especially when you're on bedrest. if you need suggestions on what to do, etc. let me know- i was on bedrest with all three of my kiddos. in and out of the hospital. two kids in NICU- Sam was born in Aug. of 07- praying for you and your sweet boy Parker as you deal with three year olds and bedrest. i've been there, and survived, so you can as well!