Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baby Grant is Getting Big...

I had two doc appointments this week. I had an ultrasound on Monday. Grant looks great and is growing big. My BP's stayed pretty normal until Wednesday. I had fairly high BP's on Wednesday with the highest being 159/117. Scott called the doc and the doc on call said for me to take another pill, call back in one hour if my BP did not go down and head to the hospital. Luckily, my BP did go back down to 140/90.

I went to my second appt on Thursday and BP was okay. I have to do a 24 hr urnine test on Sunday and turn it in to doc on Monday. Hopefully, I will not have any protein in my urine. I will have a Fetal Non Stress Test (NST) on Monday as well.

After my appointment I got a WONDERFUL massage at the doc's office. I feel much better!

Hopefully, we will have a good weekend with no issues! Until then...

No comments: