Monday, November 24, 2008

Doctor's appointment this morning...

I had a doc appt this morning, and luckily I get to stay at home for the time being. Unfortunately, the doc still believes that I have the beginning stages of preeclampsia and it will begin to develop over the next nine weeks. It may not appear fully until nine weeks or it could be next week. However, as long as my bp stays below 160/110 the doc will let me remain on bedrest at home while lying down only. I will have to do random 24 hr urine tests to see if I have protein in my urine. Yuk, right?

I will be going to the doc twice a week for as long as possible. After dealing with all of this and still not being able to decide on a name...I have finally given into Grant Michael because Grant is a really strong name, and I need this little baby to be really strong.

I will be going to the doc again on Wednesday!

No comments: