Monday, October 6, 2008

We can not decide on a name!

Scott and I have not agreed on any names for our new little one. Scott loves the name GRANT, and I think that I have decided that I like PRESTON. So who knows what we will decide on but any suggestions will be appreciated. The middle name will definitely be MICHAEL.

What do you guys think? I would love a name that starts with a P so I will have two little P's in a Pod but have not had any luck besides PRESTON. Scott does not like the name PRESTON. I want a unique name. I guess we have plenty of time to decide.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Kent said...

Oh I love the name Preston! I'm trying to think of some other P names. Here are some:

Price
Pierce
Patrick
Payton
Philip
Porter


Then there's always Pablo! :o)

Heather Welchel Edens said...

I like those. Pablo is of course my favorite! I never thought about Price. Thanks!

Kent said...

That's what I'm here for...wink wink! Hey are ya'll coming to the FSU festivities with us this month? Can you believe Tommy is gone?!!? I need to call Stacey about this!