Friday, August 8, 2008

12 Weeks - Just 28 more to go....

I am 12 weeks today, and I have 28 more weeks to go. The baby is about 2 inches long. I think I am over my nausea and vomitting. I have been really tired. (But as we all know, Heather loves to sleep so maybe its just me and not the pregnancy.) I am starting to show just a little bit. I feel like I am a house already but I guess that is just my belly stretching. Overall, I feel pretty darn good so I am not going to complain.

I go back to the doctor on Monday so hopefully everything will be fine. I start prenatal yoga next Wednesday and I am really looking forward to that.

I have about six weeks until I can find out if it is a Marleigh or a Colin. I think we should make some bets to see what it will be. Any takers?

1 comment:

Kent said...

Congrats Heather, I'm so excited for you guys! You are one of FIVE people that I found out were pregnant last week!!